Still, all is not lost — here are some things to do (in no particular order) when there’s no game:
- Enjoy the extra time with family members. Or, hide from them.
- Review your Player Character records so they’re up to date.
- Follow the news media’s breathless coverage.
- Make plans with fellow role-players for what your adventuring parties will do next.
- Hope that the government/boss will also give you tomorrow off.
- Let the Game Masters know what you’d like your characters to do/see/meet next.
- Light some candles, invite the neighbors over, and host a seance or board game night.
- Review the rules and recent session updates. Just kidding — that’s for G.M.s — recharge your creative batteries by reading or watching something fun.
- Sacrifice canned goods to the storm gods.
- Prepare extra evil plans for the next time you run something.